BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Flavia L.
Yonkers, NY
This is a very good makeup remover. When I do a full face of makeup, usually I can use just one towelette to get everything off.
Samantha O.
these wipes are good but nothing amazing. gets the job done tho.. its just like any other wipe really. but good for the price
Elizabeth B.
Trumbull, CT
I used these every night. They smell great and are soft on your skin. My only complaint is that they don't take mascara off well.
Clair J.
I LOVE the way these leave my face feeling after taking my make up off. I have really sensitive skin and these have been perfect.
Laura M.
Spring, TX
A friend gave me these! Love them! So convenient and nice for when I'm coming in from a late night and need to get to bed quick.
Kelly S.
These were awesome! I have never used a better make up remover wipe!!
Didn't leave my face feeling oily at all, just moisturized.
Tori B.
Perry, UT
These are the only makeup wipes that won't irritate my skin, and doesn't feel like there's a film of crap on my face! Love them.
christina w.
Spokane, WA
Been using since it cane out. Don't use any thing else to take my makeup off at night. I will be buying as long at it's at stores
Roseann J.
Jamaica, NY
This product removes everything and also leaves your face feeling moisturized as well as clean. I've repurchased at least 3 times
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them every night and they leave my skin clean, smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?