BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ
These are gentle on my face while still wiping away the makeup left on my face. They smell great as well which is always a plus!
Jessica S.
Hustonville, KY
My fav!!! Love these to remove my makeup or just wash my face at night!!! It just soothes my face and feels so soft on my skin!!!
Ashley A.
Shelton, CT
I’ve used these makeup removing wipes for years! They remove all my makeup using just one wipe. They leave my face feeling fresh.
brook j.
Dudley, NC
Really like these for taking my makeup off bed, no super strong scent. Convenient for throwing in an overnight bag for traveling!
Angel C.
This product calms my skin, unlike other makeup removers, it doesn't irritate my skin. It takes up every single ounce of makeup!
Anna R.
Smyrna, GA
I love using these at night before bed. It keeps me from waking up with make-up all over my face. its overall refreshing to use.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX
In love with it! Leaves my face with a matte look since my skin is oily , at first it is like that but dries off to a smooth look
Ray M.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Besides deep cleaning my skin, it relax your pores and your face's skin! There is no doubt that this is the best.
Jacqueline L.
Jackson, GA
These work just as well as the regular Neutrogena wipes. The difference is the scent. There is more of a lavender scent in these.
Elizabeth G.
Tampa, FL
These wipes are amazing for before going to sleep , or after a long party night to take off your make up! and they smell AMAZING
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?