BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emileigh G.
Warrensburg, MO
Takes off most of my makeup. I use this before I use my Sonic brush, which makes it easier and quicker to get through my routine
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX
These are my favorite face wipes ! They’re nice to keep on your nightstand when u get home late and are to lazy to wash your face
christina w.
Spokane, WA
Been using since it cane out. Don't use any thing else to take my makeup off at night. I will be buying as long at it's at stores
Courtney E.
Roswell, NM
This are super easy to use especially when I am in a hurry or on vacation when I don't feel like taking the time to wash my face.
Melissa G.
Toledo, OR
These wipes work better than any I've tried. They even remove stubborn waterproof mascara better than any other brand I've tried.
Janet U.
Carson, CA
These really get the makeup off of your face. They also don't make you break out and leave your face feeling smooth and hydrated.
Maribel B.
Newark, NJ
Love it!!! removes all my makeup even my waterproof makeup and it doesn't dry my face and it leaves my face soft and hydrated...
Jacqueline L.
Jackson, GA
These work just as well as the regular Neutrogena wipes. The difference is the scent. There is more of a lavender scent in these.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them every night and they leave my skin clean, smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended.
carly b.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this made my face feel so sofe and clean u have to try u wont be sorry u can pretty much get it anywhere and its cheap to
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?