BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kayla E.
Canton
I takes theses everywhere I go! They take off all your make up and leave your face feeling fresh and clean. Fits good in a purse.
Clair J.
I LOVE the way these leave my face feeling after taking my make up off. I have really sensitive skin and these have been perfect.
Janel S.
Philipsburg
Removes all my makeup! I have very sensitive skin and these wipes never irritate. These have been my go to brand for awhile now.
Maria G.
Love how they take the makeup off and don't leave redness. It leaves my skin soft and they smell good the scent doesn't bother me
Lindsey R.
I use these daily and have used them for theater makeup and daily makeup and they take everything off without leaving my skin dry
Emma L.
Arlington, TX
Tjis is an amazing product it takes all unwanted make up after coming home and you are very tire to wash ur face this is amazing
Jessica W.
Kansas City
They worked for what I needed then for which is taking off makeup. Has a nice smell to it and has a calmly scent for night time.
Courtney E.
Roswell, NM
This are super easy to use especially when I am in a hurry or on vacation when I don't feel like taking the time to wash my face.
Jerica C.
Banner Elk, NC
This product is a skin life saver lol. On nights when I just cannot seem to do my whole skincare routine these come to the rescue
Janet U.
Carson, CA
These really get the makeup off of your face. They also don't make you break out and leave your face feeling smooth and hydrated.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?