BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Liz M.
I already loved the originals of these but the night calming aspect is to die for. So great to take off makeup before getting into bed
Diane B.
Did a decent job of cleaning my face but package dried out more quickly then I would have expected. Also seemed too drying for my skin.
Tatum R.
Tempe, AZ
Take off my makeup great, simple and easy! Don't ever rip out my eyelashes (which is a total plus!). Love these when I'm out camping!!
Gabby O.
N Hollywood, CA
I love these. the towelettes are thick yet soft. they get the job done. wether its heavy make up, light make up or just to freshen up.
Amber N.
Mount Morris , Mi
Helps me fall asleep, they put something unique in these towelettes. They seem to be very calming and relaxing to use right before bed.
Ava M.
I barely use makeup wipes because I have sensitive skin and usually Vaseline does the trick but this does wonders and you will enjoy it
Alysa R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These make up remover wipes are the BOMB! Literally, I just have to wipe one time and my makeup comes sliding off. Love, love, love it!
Seandrea W.
Colts Neck, NJ
Worked very well to remover makeup , definitely add it to your night routine. There is enough product on each wipe to get the job done.
Cassiopia F.
NEWNAN, GA
These work awesome. Took them with me even for my surgery and about cried because I actually felt clean even though I couldn't shower.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI
Ive always loved these .... never left my skin dry always clean and soft. I would definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?