BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Mírian D.
Seattle, WA
This product is one of the best makeup removers that I tried. I always take with me wherever I go, since it is practical to carry.
Akta P.
Use them everyday and and love it! I use it even when I don't wear makeup as I feel relaxed after using it and my face feels fresh!
Paola M.
Weslaco, TX
I love these make up remover towelettes, they remove all my make up but I have to use at least 2-3 towelettes to remove everything
diana p.
Edinburg, TX
I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
Maricela M.
They smell amazing and remove the makeup very well . Packaging is just like any other make up remover . I purchased it at Walmart .
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH
Love these makeup remover towelettes. However I feel the need to wash my face after using them because my face feels denser after.
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
I love Neutrogena wipes. They preform beautifully and do not irritate the skin. No perfumes. I would highly recommend this product.
Mariah R.
These wipes have a really good smell and leave your face feeling clean and soft. I like using these at night instead of face wash.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
This is the face wipes I use every day. It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves itfeeling very soft. The smell is nice and pleasant.
Alicia M.
Cypress , TX
They are gentle and get the job done without causing irritation. They only things I would like to see them change is a lower price.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?