BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Cassie K.
Janesville, WI
I take these camping and they work to get bug spray and sunscreen off. They take off waterproof mascara without a ton of scrubbing.
Ashley M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using these wipes before bed. They have a gentle scent that is very calming. Very little effort is needed to remove makeup.
adrienne c.
Weaver, AL
I use waterproof makeup. these wipes don't remove much. i prefer to use a liquid remover but risk getting oils in my contact lenses.
Mums & Sissy
Effectively removes makeup, oil, and dirt with the added benefit of a calming scent that makes it perfect to use right before bed.
Dianna B.
Salem, UT
Love them they take off all my makeup. They are so genital on my skin. I use these all the time. I've been using them for a while.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using these when I don't feel like washing my face at night. They get all my makeup off and leave a a nice relaxed feeling.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA
Best makeup wipes hands down! I can not live with out these makeup wipes to remove 90% of my makeup after a long night of partying
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
This product is great for light makeup but won't remove stubborn eye makeup. I would recommend this product for light makeup users.
Melissa F.
San Diego, CA
Best makeup wipes ever ! Really get everything off with out rubbing hard. It is very useful for a quick take off. Really recommend.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA
These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?