BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love love this. I can't say enough about this product. Best makeup wipes ever. Makes your fave feel super clean and smooth after.
Katie W.
Cherokee Village, AR
These cleansing wipes are so convenient and smell amazing! They worked great at taking off all of my makeup, especially my mascara!
Annie O.
Bronx, NY
I love love this product it is amazing to take off your makeup off after a long night. But it is also great for my sensitive skin.
Alexis B.
They are really good makeup removers because they don't leave my face greasy which i really like because i have oily skin already.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using these when I don't feel like washing my face at night. They get all my makeup off and leave a a nice relaxed feeling.
Alexandra B.
Augusta, GA
I love using towelettes to remove makeup. It's so much easier and quicker and doesn't leave my skin feeling as oily as the liquid.
Takes off my makeup great, and doesn't make me break out. I tried another makeup wipe brand and it made me breakout. Great product.
Lacey S.
Valparaiso, IN
I love these wipes. They are refreshing and soothing for nightly uses while removing excess makeup. They have a nice scent as well.
Macy C.
I love the clean feeling using these! The smell is good. Price is okay. I hardly wash my face when I should, so these are my go to!
Melissa F.
San Diego, CA
Best makeup wipes ever ! Really get everything off with out rubbing hard. It is very useful for a quick take off. Really recommend.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?