BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Raini C.
Springville, UT
I do not like this makeup remover. Yes, it does get your makeup off, but it stings my skin like crazy and it really burns my face.
April P.
I love these makeup remover wipes, they remove my makeup perfectly and leave a little extra moister on my skin that I just rub in.
Liz S.
Harrison, MI
Loved these....didn't dry out my skin at all....removed my makeup super easily. And they are budget friendly which is a bigger plus
cindy h.
Omaha, NE
Its a wonder product i have use it a lot and i love the way it cleanse your face to and i still use it so i recommend to use it to
Nicole R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
If you wear makeup a lot I suggest getting these! They get all the makeup off and it doesn't leave your skin dry. its a must have!
Beth G.
Sicklerville , Nj
One of the best makeup wipes I have ever used! Always gets all of my makeup off and doesn't make my skin red or irritated. Love it!
Danielle H.
Blanchester, OH
I love using these before I go to bed. They easily remove all of my makeup from the day and do not cause any irritation whatsoever.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I use these face cleaners at night!! It clears my makeup and makes my face feel soft and it really does calm it down! Great price!
lauren m.
Milwaukee, WI
I like the wipes better than the liquid. The wipes work nicely, and are wet enough to get the make up off. It met my expectations.
Kamil B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love the product and the smell. Love using it at night since besides taking your makeup off it has a nice relaxing smell
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?