BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
nicole b.
Highland Mls, NY
I use these every single night to take off my face and eye makeup and it is gentle and takes it all off! I love it and swear by it!
Shealee O.
This product removes my makeup cleanly and also smells wonderful! I look forward to removing my makeup with these wipes on the go!
lauren m.
Milwaukee, WI
I like the wipes better than the liquid. The wipes work nicely, and are wet enough to get the make up off. It met my expectations.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
These are great cleansing towelettes to get all the gunk and makeup off after a long day. Even good for the makeup around the eyes.
Maxine B.
Oakland, CA
I love this! I've been buying it for years now. It's very gental on my eyes. It takes the all the makeup off with a couple of wipes
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
These makeup wipes are really good you have to miss a few to really get all your product off but its an amazing product . Love it.
Shemiah N.
Reidsville, GA
I use it everyday this is the only product I use to get all my makeup off n it work n it doesn't break me out or nun I love it !!!
Ivonne G.
Very soft and gentle on my face. Specially my eyes are very sensitive. These wipes are hard on makeup but super gentle on my skin.
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA
Love the night calming wipes! Perfect for taking makeup off before bed after a long a day. Definitely recommend these to everyone!
Paola M.
Weslaco, TX
I love these make up remover towelettes, they remove all my make up but I have to use at least 2-3 towelettes to remove everything
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
How does this do one sensitive skin?? Does it burn?
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
Does it hurt when used around the eyes? Can you use it for sensitive skin? Does it actually calm you?
Cel D.
Lethbridge
I have a question about this product! I've tried it, but is there any way to get a cheaper priced one? If so, how?
Jennifer A.
Do these smell like lavender?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Does the smell help you calm down before bed?