BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Shealee O.
This product removes my makeup cleanly and also smells wonderful! I look forward to removing my makeup with these wipes on the go!
Annie O.
Bronx, NY
I love love this product it is amazing to take off your makeup off after a long night. But it is also great for my sensitive skin.
Katie S.
Mission Viejo, CA
It works great. It easily removes all makeup. Even water proof. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Nicole R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
If you wear makeup a lot I suggest getting these! They get all the makeup off and it doesn't leave your skin dry. its a must have!
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love love this. I can't say enough about this product. Best makeup wipes ever. Makes your fave feel super clean and smooth after.
Gabriella S.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love them! They take all my make up off and leave my eyes feeling smooth and easy. I love the way they smell. No wrinkles for me.
Morgan W.
Fresno
I like these wipes for removing my eye makeup at the end of the day. I use a lot of water proof make up and these wiped work well.
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
I love Neutrogena and not very many cleansing wipes work on my face due to oily skin. Would recommend this to anyone with oily skin
Amanda C.
Cowpens, SC
These work great and aren't harsh on my skin. Similar products have left my skin very dry. They leave your face feeling refreshed.
Astrid A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this! Love the smell! Super
Calming and soothing. I have oil skin and acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out
Jennifer A.
Do these smell like lavender?
Mary P.
How do these compare to other face wipes?
Shenika W.
Does this actually remove all of the makeup at night?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Just bought this today and was wondering do they make your face irritated because I have very sensitive skin.
Monica H.
How much does a pack cost?!