BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kamil B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love the product and the smell. Love using it at night since besides taking your makeup off it has a nice relaxing smell
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love love this. I can't say enough about this product. Best makeup wipes ever. Makes your fave feel super clean and smooth after.
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA
I love using these wipes! it makes it so easy to take off my make up at night, which is exactly what I need as a busy & tired mom!
Takes off my makeup great, and doesn't make me break out. I tried another makeup wipe brand and it made me breakout. Great product.
Alissa B.
Alton, IL
Works great and smells nice and cheap cheap cheap cheap love it 10/10 do recommend these makeup wipes they definitely calm you down
Maggie D.
Pembroke, MA
I love these they remove all of my makeup and are very gentle on my dry skin. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave an oily residue.
Amanda C.
Cowpens, SC
These work great and aren't harsh on my skin. Similar products have left my skin very dry. They leave your face feeling refreshed.
Morgan W.
Fresno
I like these wipes for removing my eye makeup at the end of the day. I use a lot of water proof make up and these wiped work well.
Gabriella S.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love them! They take all my make up off and leave my eyes feeling smooth and easy. I love the way they smell. No wrinkles for me.
diana p.
Edinburg, TX
I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
Deanna J.
Do you think these are better than the normal make up cleanser from neutragena?
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Christie T.
are this good makeup remover wipes?? would you recommend it ??
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Are these wipes better than the equate brand?
mariana C.