BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
These makeup wipes are great! they smell good, aren't oily, and effective! my only con is i do have to use more than one at a time.
nicole b.
Highland Mls, NY
I use these every single night to take off my face and eye makeup and it is gentle and takes it all off! I love it and swear by it!
Kelsey
Shippensburg, PA
These really clean the face well as well as leave it feeling refreshed and new. The scent is very calming, perfect for before bed.
Alexandra B.
Augusta, GA
I love using towelettes to remove makeup. It's so much easier and quicker and doesn't leave my skin feeling as oily as the liquid.
Nicole R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
If you wear makeup a lot I suggest getting these! They get all the makeup off and it doesn't leave your skin dry. its a must have!
Jewel L.
Oxnard
These are always a go to makeup remover for me. Simple and feels great on the skin! Calming and great for sensitive acne prone skin
Tyra T.
Aurora, IL
Leaves no excess make up along with leaving the face moisturize.The face is left soft and not irritable once the makeup is removed.
laura b.
San Leandro, CA
I love these towelettes as they work good to remove make up and are easy to grab one take off the make up and dispose in trash can.
Astrid A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this! Love the smell! Super
Calming and soothing. I have oil skin and acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out
Bayleigh B.
After a long day of wearing my makeup and finally getting home to take it off I use these, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Stephanie L.
Are these easy to use ? Are they expensive? And do they leave your skin dry or mositurized?
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
How well do these wipes work?
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Christie T.
are this good makeup remover wipes?? would you recommend it ??
Lexie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these for sensitive skin or do they irritate