BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Chelseah A.
Searcy, AR
These works just they they say. Leave my face a little bit dry, but that is more a testament to my sensitive skin than the product.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I use these face cleaners at night!! It clears my makeup and makes my face feel soft and it really does calm it down! Great price!
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
This product is great for light makeup but won't remove stubborn eye makeup. I would recommend this product for light makeup users.
adrienne c.
Weaver, AL
I use waterproof makeup. these wipes don't remove much. i prefer to use a liquid remover but risk getting oils in my contact lenses.
Brittany R.
I love that these work great and leave your skin feeling so smooth and clean. I love that they have a slight scent for relaxation.
Kara H.
White Lake, MI
Took my makeup off nicely, but I didn't like the texture of the towelettes. I would purchase them again because they work very well
Mariah R.
These wipes have a really good smell and leave your face feeling clean and soft. I like using these at night instead of face wash.
Brittney W.
Memphis
Love these!!! Leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming!!!
Briana M.
Henryville, Pa
Awesome ! really completely takes off my makeup in one swipe. Especially when I am tired and want to go to bed. Gentle on my skin.
Lacey S.
Valparaiso, IN
I love these wipes. They are refreshing and soothing for nightly uses while removing excess makeup. They have a nice scent as well.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?