BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA
Love the night calming wipes! Perfect for taking makeup off before bed after a long a day. Definitely recommend these to everyone!
Ivonne G.
Very soft and gentle on my face. Specially my eyes are very sensitive. These wipes are hard on makeup but super gentle on my skin.
diana p.
Mcallen, TX
I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO
The best make up wipes I've ever used! They didn't have a "burning" or "oily" feeling like most make up removers that I have used.
iqra G.
Great and soothing wipes. Actually very soothing on skin. Wipes away makeup very gently and the best part is that it smells great.
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH
Love these makeup remover towelettes. However I feel the need to wash my face after using them because my face feels denser after.
Unique H.
Alhambra, CA
They work wonderful, they remove so well that you don't need to use to many wipes like other Products. And the smell is wonderful.
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
The scent of these is heavenly. It has a calming effect I really love. Takes all of the makeup away on one swipe. These are lovely
erika y.
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes work extremely well. they remove all makeup. they aren't rough on your skin either.
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
I love Neutrogena and not very many cleansing wipes work on my face due to oily skin. Would recommend this to anyone with oily skin
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?