BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ivonne G.
Very soft and gentle on my face. Specially my eyes are very sensitive. These wipes are hard on makeup but super gentle on my skin.
Maggie D.
Pembroke, MA
I love these they remove all of my makeup and are very gentle on my dry skin. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave an oily residue.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
These are great cleansing towelettes to get all the gunk and makeup off after a long day. Even good for the makeup around the eyes.
Alicia M.
Cypress , TX
They are gentle and get the job done without causing irritation. They only things I would like to see them change is a lower price.
Mírian D.
Seattle, WA
This product is one of the best makeup removers that I tried. I always take with me wherever I go, since it is practical to carry.
Brittney W.
Memphis
Love these!!! Leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming!!!
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I love these makeup remover wipes! They smell good and they're so soft. They remove the toughest makeup and don't dry the kin out.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I use these face cleaners at night!! It clears my makeup and makes my face feel soft and it really does calm it down! Great price!
Taylor F.
These towelettes are amazing! They remove all of my oil and dirt with no problem! And waterproof makeup is not a challenge either!
Dawna G.
Jemison
I love Neutrogena wipes. They preform beautifully and do not irritate the skin. No perfumes. I would highly recommend this product.
Simmy N.
Castro Valley, CA
Does this remove all makeup??
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Does the smell help you calm down before bed?
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
I'm looking for a good makeup remover wipe that doesn't leave a film on my face or makes my face greasy. Everyone I use seems to burn my eyes. Does anyone think these will meet my requirements?
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
Does it hurt when used around the eyes? Can you use it for sensitive skin? Does it actually calm you?
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I've noticed that I need at least 2 wipes to feel clean. Is this normal?