BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Dianna B.
Salem, UT
Love them they take off all my makeup. They are so genital on my skin. I use these all the time. I've been using them for a while.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA
These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
adrienne c.
Weaver, AL
I use waterproof makeup. these wipes don't remove much. i prefer to use a liquid remover but risk getting oils in my contact lenses.
Laura s.
These makeup remover wipes get all makeup off waterproof or other. They calm the skin and help keep it clear. They smell great too!
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA
Best makeup wipes hands down! I can not live with out these makeup wipes to remove 90% of my makeup after a long night of partying
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA
I love using these wipes! it makes it so easy to take off my make up at night, which is exactly what I need as a busy & tired mom!
Maricela M.
They smell amazing and remove the makeup very well . Packaging is just like any other make up remover . I purchased it at Walmart .
Alissa B.
Alton, IL
Works great and smells nice and cheap cheap cheap cheap love it 10/10 do recommend these makeup wipes they definitely calm you down
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK
Great for removi g my makeup but they leave my eyes feeling raw. Not sure if i will purchase again as my eyes are deally sensotive.
Ashley V.
Hialeah, FL
Very calming and takes off all of my makeup when I am too lazy to use face wash! Still helps me feel fresh and clean! Got it at CVS!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Are these wipes better than the equate brand?
Lexie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these for sensitive skin or do they irritate
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Dawn K.
I I purchase Neutrogena makeup remover night calming towelettes recently I just want to know if these are discontinued products because I found him in the markdown isle. this works really great for me it takes a lot of dirt from my face before I go to sleep so I just want to know if I can still purchase this again or not.
Christie T.
are this good makeup remover wipes?? would you recommend it ??