BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA
I love using these wipes! it makes it so easy to take off my make up at night, which is exactly what I need as a busy & tired mom!
Melissa F.
San Diego, CA
Best makeup wipes ever ! Really get everything off with out rubbing hard. It is very useful for a quick take off. Really recommend.
Chelseah A.
Searcy, AR
These works just they they say. Leave my face a little bit dry, but that is more a testament to my sensitive skin than the product.
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
This product is great for light makeup but won't remove stubborn eye makeup. I would recommend this product for light makeup users.
erika y.
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes work extremely well. they remove all makeup. they aren't rough on your skin either.
Allison M.
Really does remove waterproof mascara and it smells really nice too. I prefer the smell of these ones over the original blue ones.
Briana M.
Henryville, Pa
Awesome ! really completely takes off my makeup in one swipe. Especially when I am tired and want to go to bed. Gentle on my skin.
nicole b.
Highland Mills, NY
I use these every single night to take off my face and eye makeup and it is gentle and takes it all off! I love it and swear by it!
Shealee O.
This product removes my makeup cleanly and also smells wonderful! I look forward to removing my makeup with these wipes on the go!
Mírian D.
Seattle, WA
This product is one of the best makeup removers that I tried. I always take with me wherever I go, since it is practical to carry.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?