BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Erin G.
Odenton, MD
I like using these on the days that I don't wear make up, refreshes and cleanses my skin before I start the rest of my skincare routine.
kathy j.
These removers work really good. You only need 1 which I like. Other products are cheaper but you need 2 or 3 to get all the make up off
Colynne L.
Lyman, WY
Love this so much! Cleans off all my makeup and moisturizes my skin! I also see my skin clearing up a bit since I've started using these
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Does not leave your skin either oily or too dry, cleans but doesn't o over do it with harsh chemicals or leave you feeling weighed down.
This is the best make up remover and it is so gentle on my skin. I would recommend this over any other makeup remover, honestly the best
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like using these when I don’t feel like washing my face. They do a great job removing all my makeup and they’re vert affordable.
Ali S.
Work great on removing old makeup, even the most stubborn of makeup like waterproof mascara while leaving me feeling clean and refreshed
Kolleen K.
Easy to use. Keep them on my nightstand so I don't fall asleep with my makeup on. I don't need a mirror because I know they do their job.
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I use these every night to take off my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this is very calming on my skin and does not irritate it at all.
Jennifer L.
Stone Mtn, GA
Really good wipes they are great at removing makeup especially around the eyes greasy smell and makes your face feel refreshed and tight
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?