BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Courtney P.
Davenport, WA
Great little wipes for the cost and does an decent job at removing Makeup, did have to scrub a little more than I thought I would have to
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I love the scent! I don’t normally care about he scent but since I use these at night, it’s really nice. Does a good job. I recommend it.
Sabrina J.
Laud Lakes, FL
I love using this.. Even when I don't wear makeup on my face I like how my face feels refresh after using it.. Inexpensive, worth the buy
margarite s.
United states
Love these they took off all my makeup even my waterproof mascara and eyeliner like a charm I can't believe how easy all of it comes off.
Janet V.
I once saw my sister using this and OMG! When I used this product, my makeup literally went off and left my face smelling nice and clean!
Carly Q.
Hill City
I love these make up remover wipes are usually wash my face then use this right after to get all the leftover make up that I didn’t get!!
Sherry F.
Spring, TX
Takes odd facial makeup fast and effortlessly. Leaves moisture on the skin so have to rinse my face with water after using this product.
Latavia W.
These towelettes works wonders! One cloth and all makeup is removed. As opposed to other brands where you have to use more than one wipe.
Lesley L.
Edmonton, KY
I use these almost every day so good to remove your makeup and they also calm the skin but these are so good cleans all your makeup away
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. It removes make up really well. Especially around the eyes. I use this every night before I go to bed. It's amazing.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?