BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Connersville, IN
Wonderful way to take your make up off! I use it every single night when I take my make up off. Leaves my face feeling nice & clean!!
Sara W.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to for make up remover - LOVE!!! I always buy this brand and it leaves a smooth finish on your skin and takes off all product.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes! one of the best makeup removing products I have tried! takes my makeup off so well!!
Trinity O.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these
They removed all of my makeup even waterproof mascara
And they don't irritate my eyes like most other makeup remover wipes
Madisen J.
I love these make up remover towelettes. Very light and refreshing. There is no oily residue so it is perfect for the end of the day.
Jannese T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Neutrogena wipes are the only product I use to remove my makeup after a long day. These wipes are fantastic and smell like lavender.
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Smells great, takes off all my makeup and leaves nothing on my face. My face stays clear. I keep using the same product its awesome.
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
When i first used the product I didn't think I would love it as much as I do, the smell is so nice and calming as read on the packet.
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
I love but love this cleansing towelettes. If i had to choose one brand it will only be these towelettes. It so sensitive to my skin.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
I really didn't like this product irritated my skin and really burned my eyes. I also really didn't care for the overwhelming smell.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?