BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Analilia F.
Dallas, TX
Love it. Works really good I love the way it removes my makeup it's smooth. Its soft and doesn't hurt my eyes like some other brands
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes! one of the best makeup removing products I have tried! takes my makeup off so well!!
Sabrina T.
Cairo
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love these! By far my favorite night time go to face product! Such a nice smell and always leave my face feeling refreshed!
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA
My favorite makeup remover because it actually removes waterproof eye makeup as well as soothes my face since I have sensitive skin.
Jess E.
Good product. Gets the job done. Got these at Walmart and they are at a decent price. Nice packaging and easy to store. I loved these
Harshitha N.
Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Amazon
Everyone should own this neutrogena cleansing wipes , it removes all my makeup so nicely and clears the pore and it is very soothing.
Samantha G.
South Point, OH
They done great, I was very pleased:) went to bed feeling clean an relaxed. I didn't have to scrub my face raw & go to bed sore. lol
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Smells great, takes off all my makeup and leaves nothing on my face. My face stays clear. I keep using the same product its awesome.
Shana V.
Hubert, NC
I use these at night because not only does it take all my makeup off but it soothes my acne spots over night and minimizes my pores.
La Tisha L.
Elk Grove , CA
It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?