BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittany F.
Hatboro, PA
These are the only makeup remover towels I buy. The lavender smell is so calming and it doesn't burn your eye or skin like others do!
Ashley N.
I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads they are so easy to use and removes make up in seconds compared to other products I have tried!
Shannon B.
I really like these towelettes. They do make your eyes sting a bit when you use it for a long time. They keep your face clear.
Patricia B.
Jacksonville, FL
Removes water proof mascara. Smells good but leaves my face a little oily. Was great at removing my water Oreo eyeliner and mascara.
Jannese T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Neutrogena wipes are the only product I use to remove my makeup after a long day. These wipes are fantastic and smell like lavender.
abigail s.
Clifton
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually get the 2-pack. It's inexpensive and does a great job in removing makeup. The fragrance is nice and it is soft on the skin.
Trinity O.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these
They removed all of my makeup even waterproof mascara
And they don't irritate my eyes like most other makeup remover wipes
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
I really didn't like this product irritated my skin and really burned my eyes. I also really didn't care for the overwhelming smell.
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
I have very sensitive skin and these wipes sting my face. This isn't the case for most but if you have sensitive skin it may irritate
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
These work really well. They effectively remove makeup from skin and eyes and don't irritate skin like some other makeup removers do.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?