BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Courtney C.
Brooklyn, NY
These wipes are the best that I have used. Very moist and don't irritate my skin. I repurchase about once a month and use one a day.
Elizabeth B.
Connersville, IN
Wonderful way to take your make up off! I use it every single night when I take my make up off. Leaves my face feeling nice & clean!!
Kayla B.
This is one of my favorite makeup remover products! It is soothing to my skin but still gets all the makeup and dirt out of my pores.
Mallory J.
Georgetown, KY
I love these wipes! They make my face feel so fresh and clean! It is especially good for sensitive skin! The price is very managable
Mia K.
Lake Zurich, IL
Very nice. removed makeup quickly and easily but still kinda smears it under the eyes, but that can be fixed by using more wipes lol
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
I have very sensitive skin and these wipes sting my face. This isn't the case for most but if you have sensitive skin it may irritate
La Tisha L.
Elk Grove , CA
It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Genna W.
Removes a full days worth of makeup and more! Also leaves you feeling smooth rather than dry Alina's compared to other make up wipes
Melissa G.
Many different wipes I’ve used in the past I had to use two or more and this one takes it all off with one wipe and leaves relaxation
Analilia F.
Dallas, TX
Love it. Works really good I love the way it removes my makeup it's smooth. Its soft and doesn't hurt my eyes like some other brands
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?