BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
These are great! The smell is EVERYTHING! They get the job done (wish they were a little wetter as I don’t like to tug and pull with eye makeup removal) but one of my go tos when traveling or to lazy to wash at the sink
Amy B.
Collinsville
These wipes are very gentle on the skin and are of great value! I just recently started to use these over the regular ones & am very pleased. They are soft and effective in getting all makeup off the skin.
Nessa A.
meridian
I like this product as much as the normal wipes. Works just as well. I am a sucker for the night calming smell and it isn't very strong. If you are super sensitive to scents, you might not like it as much.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Great smell and they work great as well. I use these for taking off my makeup at night and for just making my skin feel refreshed and clean in the mornings. The price is good and they last about a month or so.
Alessandra c.
Brooklyn , NY
Make up wipes are usually not my thing because the irritate my skin but I have to say neutrogena is definitely on the better side. I still prefer other ways of removing my makeup but these are pretty good
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I have these in my makeup bag and at my vanity. They take off all my makeup and are great for simple fixes. These wipes leave my face feeling smooth and soft, not sticky like some other brands. Very affordable.
raisa s.
Miami Beach
Very soft and easy to remove make up. Enough inside the package. It dissolves all traces and even waterproof mascara. Easy to take when I travel can just put anywhere small package but comes 25 towelettes.
Lexie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like these wipes for taking my makeup off on the nights that I don't feel like washing my face. They're very similar to competitive brands but make my face feel a little less oily in the morning.
Lauren K.
Columbus, OH
These are one of the only wipes that actually will remove eye makeup completely. I also like that they don’t irritate my eyes. You can’t beat the price and my skin never feels oily or greasy after using.
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
I love how these smell! They take off my makeup so effortlessly and are very gentle on the skin. The lavender scent is amazing. I think the price is pretty fair and I will for sure keep purchasing these!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?