BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Clarisa R.
Mesa, AZ
I have the worst dry skin. With one wipe you can take all of your make up off without over wiping and irritating your face! Huge plus!
Gabrielle P.
Always my go-to makeup remover and is a great alternative when you're not looking to go through the make up removing process at night.
Katie K.
Schaumburg, IL
Love this product! Only bad thing is it can be abrasive and irritating when my seasonal allergies act up. They work really well though!
Janice L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this makeup remover, my skin is sensitive but I haven’t had any negative reactions and it Leaves my face feeling nice and soft!
Fumiko M.
San Jose, CA
Really good makeup remover. Have been using it for a few months. My go to. Only thing is it's difficult to use it on waterproof makeup.
Cindy l.
These makeup remover wipes do a great job to clean face sweat and makeup, not harsh on skin soft and very durable and nice clean scent
Molly S.
Romulus, MI
Cleans my make up off great and keeps my skin feeling clean and mositurized! Does not give that greasy feeling after using this product
Chasity M.
Columbus, GA
It was really helpful, cleaned and refreshed my face. All I had too was wipe my face and the job was done. It was all pretty simple.
Susan r.
Wood River, IL
I use this every night,by using this product, I don't have wash my face. I just use the towelettes and usually only have to use one.
Nicole P.
Minneola, FL
Not bad. Not crazy bout the smell. And I think the wipes are to wet for their purpose.they do the job but eck..had better and cheaper
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?