BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Aliescha L.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolute favorite wipes. Removes all of makeup without the tingling sensation. No burning near eyes, leaves my skin feeling relaxed, calm.
Thamires C.
Seattle, WA
For those who just arrive tired from a party. It's easy and fast. I don't wake up with my sheets with make up all over anymore. I love it!
Lissa S.
Ada, OK
This make up remover is easy to use doesn't burn ur eyes and works awesome. It takes off everything from foundation go my dark black liner.
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these for removing makeup because they smell nice and are not too harsh on my skin which tends to be very dry. Plus they smell nice.
Kalaeja F.
They are good for what they're used for. They get the job done but I go through them too quickly. I keep some in my bag and in my bathroom.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
Perfect for taking your makeup off at night. They have a lavender smell to them, but they aren’t too overpowering and surprisingly gentle.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I love how clean these make my face. They remove make up and calm my skin. I like the easy open packaging. Can find at Walmart and target.
Sugaree F.
amherst
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to love these, however, I think they got bad. It used to remove the most stubborn mascara but know I feel there’s a lot of residue.
Livia B.
These wipes removed my makeup effortlessly. Most wipes that I yelled dry out my skin or make it oily but these wipes didn't do any of that.
Danielle G.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Another amazing product from Neutrogena it's great. I adore this company and 90 percent of the stuff they make. Great company and products
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?