BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Christin V.
Moundridge, KS
I love these I use them all the time they don't dry out my skin but they do get rid of the makeup and the oil without a lot of scrubbing.
tori c.
Fayetteville
All time favorite makeup remover. gets everything off with no effort and leaves a calming effect. definitely recommend this to everyone!
Mahasin I.
Paterson, NJ
Super great, does exactly what is says. And it smells really great. When you,have smokey eye this is great for getting it off in one wipe
Katie P.
Marion, IA
I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Tamara K.
Ferndale, MI
These cleansing towelettes smell fantastic and are refreshing! Worth a little extra expense for that aromatherapy before you go to sleep.
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. It removes make up really well. Especially around the eyes. I use this every night before I go to bed. It's amazing.
Emmy V.
Hawesville
Love the product, but the smell could be better. This is one of the few makeup removers I have used that have not made my face super dry.
Yessenia V.
Newland, NC
It take almost all you make up and also helps with acne problem.It take a great amount of oil in your face. I also love the smell it has.
Chanel M.
I was disappointed because my face turned red with bumps/allergic reaction..I have tried other products from Neutrogena that was great...
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I use these every night to take off my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this is very calming on my skin and does not irritate it at all.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?