BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Virginia R.
Hartselle
I use these every night and it is something I look forward to. They clean my face and remove all of my makeup. It also have a wonderful lavender smell that helps me go to sleep. It leaves my skin feeling nice but not oily and is a great price.
Taylor G.
I really like these soothing towelettes before I head to bed! They take off all of my makeup and make it so easy! Unfortunately, if it gets in my eyes, They burn for a while.. so that’s not so calming..
Tatiyana G.
Rowlett, TX
I love these make up remover wipes there gentle on my skin and tough on stubborn make up I highly recommend. Neutrogena® Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths Night Calming
Kristin J.
My go to makeup removing wipes! These towelettes have a slight lavender scent. They do not leave an oily residue to the skin and remove every trace of makeup. These towelettes leave skin feeling fresh and clean!
Christian F.
Bellville
These makeup removing wipes are great for being so affordable! I love the smell, and they are really gentle on my sensitive skin. They take off makeup pretty well, but they definitely weren't made to remove waterproof mascara. It can be done, but it takes much longer than with other makeup products.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
These smell great and very relaxing. They work fairly well to remove makeup but waterproof eyeliner was a bit of a challenge. Easy to find on sale, but I prefer the micellar wipes that exist over these
Dani F.
Beaumont
These are my favorite face wipes ever! I have sensitive combination skin and these wipes never dry me out or leave me feeling oily. They take off my makeup and prevent breakouts, all while smelling great!
Meghan S.
Eagan
I do love these wipes. Only thing I don’t like is they make my face feel hot and itchy. I think that i’m allergic to them, but they get the job done and I know how to handle it so it’s not a huge deal!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
These feel so good on your skin. They do not leave a oily residue on the skin like most wipes. These do a really good job at getting your makeup off, even the full coverage. I keep these all around just end case
natasha r.
love love the scent it's soooo soothing! these remove anything! even that goopy mascara that won't budge. i've bought these many times, and keep coming back again, no need for improvement, i recommend these to everyone
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?