BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Easiest way to remove all my water proof makeup! I usually find them too strong at first so I rinse them first but great for the price!
Jenny R.
Product was very dry... Wipes were not moist at all. Hardly removed make up due to the dryness. Was very disappointed for price I paid.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
The best of the best . Eliminates up to 99% of your makeup and does not leave oily skin. After using it you fell fresh and clean face.
Laura S.
I love this makeup remover because with only one swipe it removes all of the makeup, even if it's like waterproof mascara or eye liner
molly m.
Long Valley, NJ
I really like this product. It removes all the makeup with only about one or two wipes. One complaint is that it makes your face oily.
jarica s.
My go to makeup remover. It removes all makeup easily and gently. Smells amazing feels a little oily at first but goes away as it dries
Cassiopia F.
NEWNAN, GA
These work awesome. Took them with me even for my surgery and about cried because I actually felt clean even though I couldn't shower.
Jordan O.
Blue Ridge, TX
Nice smell, did take my makeup off but left my eyes with a tingly and oily sensation. Might purchase again. Works but not my favorite.
Shamika D.
Black Mountain, NC
The Neutrogena whipped are fantastic. They make your make up come off easy with little to no scrubbing. A general whip is all you need.
Cheryl C.
Glassboro, NJ
They did a good job of removing my make-up. They did not dry out in the package. There are often sales on this type of make-up remover.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?