BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
dakota m.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Good product for a woman on the go. So easy to throw in my work bag and wash up after a long day. Smells great and leaves my face smooth
janeli v.
Love the makeup remover towelettes because they leave my skin so soft after I take off my makeup and feels like they really clean my skin
Helen T.
Minersville, PA
I simply love these wipes so much. They work perfectly. They work with just one wipe. Both this and the other packs are very good to us.
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA
I don't really wear full on make up but I keep these on my night stand and use them before I go to bed and they give me a relaxed feeling
Evie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how I don't have to scrub my face. The make up comes right off first time including mascara and eye liner. I love this product!!!!
Stephanie D.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Gets the job done with no hassle at all. Feels nice and soft and honestly would buy again and again if I really needed it that much lol.
Faith V.
Sparrows Point, MD
These towelettes are amazing to use at night time. The scent is so calming and they do a great job at removing your make up before bed!
Savana A.
Venice, California
works very well and it is super easy to deal the bag to keep the towelettes fresh and ready for the next use. also at a very good price
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Ill use these to clean off my make up before I wash my face and start my unready routine. Worked wonders to get rid of theater make up.
jarica s.
My go to makeup remover. It removes all makeup easily and gently. Smells amazing feels a little oily at first but goes away as it dries
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?