BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashley Z.
United States
Another one of my fave products. Helps remove all the makeup off your face while giving back and making your face feel better than before
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA
I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
Love these make up wipes. They're easy to use and get all the make up off in one wipe. They're affordable and you can find them anywhere.
Katie P.
Marion, IA
I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
It gets the job done and removes all makeup including eye makeup. Smells alright. Make sure to close them good because they dry out fast.
Colynne L.
Lyman, WY
Love this so much! Cleans off all my makeup and moisturizes my skin! I also see my skin clearing up a bit since I've started using these
Kristina M.
Spring Lake, NC
I had to use four wipes but that didnt bug me. It really did remove my full face of makeup. They dont have an over powering scent either.
Cristina S.
Westville, IN
Love this product! It's fantastic! Cleans well without burning my eyes! Easily removes makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
These smell so good and they do the job. Not as good as they advertise on TV, it takes some scrubbing to get mascara off, but they work.
Steph U.
Took off all the make up! Went to bed with a nice clean face! Only had to use one wipe for it to do the trick. Would recommend to friends
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?