BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rhonda H.
Chester, SC
I still use a separate remover for my mascara, but otherwise it cleans my makeup off great. It's not irritating or drying for me at all.
Lori P.
Menifee, CA
Smells nice and removes makeup very well. I also use a high end makeup removing towelettes and I'd say these compare quite well to them.
Rachel B.
Ambler, PA
Not only do these actually remover makeup and stay moist but the scent is actually so relaxing and calming and my favorite wipes to use!
Sage S.
Soft, smooth, and relaxing! Amazing makeup remover! The smell relaxes you while the soft clothes makes ur skin feel like a babies bottom.
Mel A.
Glendale, CA
These are so moist and great for taking off makeup even mascara!! Super quick and easy, don't leave your sling feeling dry or weird after
Kelly F.
Erie, PA
These towelettes are amazing! They are so soft and gentle on my skin, and they never leave any grease or oily residue behind whatsoever!
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I swear by the lavender wipes! They’re just like the original makeup remover wipes from neutrogena but better smell and easier on my skin
Christin V.
Moundridge, KS
I love these I use them all the time they don't dry out my skin but they do get rid of the makeup and the oil without a lot of scrubbing.
Whitney O.
Lewisville, TX
I love the smell of these wipes. I use them every now and then just because i feel like it leaves a residue on my face after using them.
Tiffany M.
Neutrogena makeup removing wipes work well and leave my skin feeling great after. Would definitely recommend to others. Awesome product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?