BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Carli W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the way these smell and I love how well they remove my makeup! The only negative for me is that they do dry out my eyes a little
Lisa D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the smell of these wipes. Didn't dry out or irritate my face. I keep them in my gym bag to remove my make up before working out.
Mandy S.
Bremen, KY
I absolutely love these! Great smell. They left my skin smooth and fresh. Removes all makeup without harming my skin. Very easy to use.
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN
These burn my eyes. I think it's the night calming scents but I can't use these anymore. I need non-scented make-up remover towelettes.
Maria C.
Hillside, NJ
This product is very gentle on the skin and is very moisturizing for the skin but drys very quickly so make sure you close it properly.
Tamera S.
New Haven, CT
Easy on skin. Doesn't take all make up of, requires several whips at a time. Can cause irritation if one rubs to hard or uses too many.
Jenny R.
Product was very dry... Wipes were not moist at all. Hardly removed make up due to the dryness. Was very disappointed for price I paid.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI
Ive always loved these .... never left my skin dry always clean and soft. I would definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Faith V.
Sparrows Point, MD
These towelettes are amazing to use at night time. The scent is so calming and they do a great job at removing your make up before bed!
Jordan O.
Blue Ridge, TX
Nice smell, did take my makeup off but left my eyes with a tingly and oily sensation. Might purchase again. Works but not my favorite.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?