BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Bethany M.
Harrington, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite cleansing wipes! They have a great scent for right before bed. One wild can take all my makeup off even if I did a heavy beat that day! Far exceeds my expectations! I highly recommend it!
Sami R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
These are pretty good makeup wipes... i use them more to remove face makeup then eyes. They’re good value and are good for cleaning up from fall out when doing a dramatic eye look! Would recommend to a friend!
Elisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
These are my go to makeup Wipes at the end of the night. It takes everything off & isn’t harsh on my skin nor does it dry it out or irritate my skin. You can get these at any drugstore & Ulta for good prices.
ABBY N.
Grand rapids, MI
I like these wipes but didn’t notice much of a difference between the regular ones and these. I would purchase them again though if I needed to. I just think this line of wipes is all around the best on the market.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love these so much! Very calming and soothing on the eyes. I can’t stand when wipes sting my eyes and they gong do that. I’ve bought these many times. Great packaging too! I highly recommend them! :)!!!!!!!
I love these wipes soooo much. They smell great and work really well. I love the price just as much too. They don’t dry my face out either. These definitely exceeded my expectations and highly recommend these.
Kadie S.
Florence, SC
Purchased at: Target
These are my absolute favorite! I keep these on hand. I take these with me when we travel as they don’t take up a lot of space. I love the smell and it doesn’t break out my sensitive skin which is a huge plus!
Sugar C.
Super thick wipes! All makeup comes right off...even tough mascara. Resealable packaging is a plus. Light lavender scent is soothing. Repeat user. Price is ok; about $2 more than the dupes. Highly recommended.
Chloe O.
Amherst
Purchased at: Target
I love these. Have been using these to remove my makeup for forever. My makeup comes right off with these. Night calming is important for my sensitive skin. They smell pretty amazing too. Would def recommend
Casey D.
Watertown
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wipes, the smell is heavenly and it takes off all my makeup. It does soothe the skin but my only complain is that it leaves my skin super greasy, I just combat that by washing my face afterward.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?