BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell is great and my skin feels amazing after using this product. It doesn't dry out my skin like other wipes have done in the past.
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I use these every night to take off my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this is very calming on my skin and does not irritate it at all.
Georgia D.
Hoover , Al
After a long day of work. I love how soft these are on my face as I take my makeup off and get ready for bed. Even the smell is relaxing!
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA
I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Janet V.
I once saw my sister using this and OMG! When I used this product, my makeup literally went off and left my face smelling nice and clean!
Taylor M.
Clover, SC
I love love love the towelettes. It is very easy to remove make up. Even waterproof makeup. I would highly recommend this makeup remover.
kathy j.
These removers work really good. You only need 1 which I like. Other products are cheaper but you need 2 or 3 to get all the make up off
Katie P.
Marion, IA
I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
These remove my most stubborn makeup and they smell awesome. It really calms me down before going to bed. Hughly recommend this product.
Whitney O.
Lewisville, TX
I love the smell of these wipes. I use them every now and then just because i feel like it leaves a residue on my face after using them.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?