BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart
I wouldn't say that these are calming to me personally, but they are overall great makeup remover wipes and are at a good price as well.
Celeste J.
Love the scent and removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease. I use these late at night when I'm too lazy to wash all my makeup off
Courtney P.
Davenport, WA
Great little wipes for the cost and does an decent job at removing Makeup, did have to scrub a little more than I thought I would have to
Lori P.
Menifee, CA
Smells nice and removes makeup very well. I also use a high end makeup removing towelettes and I'd say these compare quite well to them.
Morgan S.
Elm Creek
Love these wipes! They're super soft which makes it enjoyable to take your makeup off. They leave your face feeling clean and refreshed.
Bethany L.
Colton, NY
I adore these wipes. The sent is so nice and calming. I use them before bed and I think it helps me fall asleep faster. Highly recommend!
Maddie G.
These wipes are great! They take off all of my makeup easily and smell amazing! I bought them from Walgreens so they’re super affordable!
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I swear by the lavender wipes! They’re just like the original makeup remover wipes from neutrogena but better smell and easier on my skin
Megan N.
Love these towels so much! They work better than any other makeup remover towel!Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Does not leave your skin either oily or too dry, cleans but doesn't o over do it with harsh chemicals or leave you feeling weighed down.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?