BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Bre F.
Columbus, OH
Refreshing feeling on my face. Helped clear it up in days. I couldn't live without this product. It smells amazing and it's truly calming.
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
Love this product! Neutrogena makes the best face whips always leave mt face feeling so fresh & clean. They are easy to find & under $10.00
Faith
Michigan City, IN
I love these they get all my makeup off and I do full face with winged eyeliner and everything. They smell nice and aren't harsh on my skin
Jesyka E.
Yuma, AZ
After a long hard day at work these are great to quickly wipe the makeup off and so relaxing I use these everynight!! Love love love them!
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
They did take off most of my make up very easily and without harming my skin. I liked the smell it was not as harsh as others usually are.
Maria Eduarda D.
Orlando, FL
This is so good! My demartology so recommend for who have acne! Isso é muito bom! Minha dermatologista recommenda muito para quem tem acne!
Ashley F.
Whitewright, TX
These are the best ive found by far! They really get the job done! Just one wipe and it takes away the makeup in that spot that you wiped.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
I love these. I only need one to get a full face of makeup off. The only reason I didn't give him a 5 star is they sting my eyes a little.
Maria A.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I ma so lazy at night but i always keep these on my nightstand and quickly clean my face, i am prone to dry skin but i never feel dried out
Lupe D.
These are really nice and soft and don't have a really obnoxious smell to them. They're softer than the regular ones but work just as well.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?