BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
linda b.
Roxboro, NC
It works in about 2 swipes.It keeps my face clean and none oily.All I have to do is wipe my face and then rub my eyes and it all comes off.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
They did take off most of my make up very easily and without harming my skin. I liked the smell it was not as harsh as others usually are.
Sugaree F.
amherst
I used to love these, however, I think they got bad. It used to remove the most stubborn mascara but know I feel there’s a lot of residue.
Abby O.
Iowa City, IA
I've been using this for years and highly recommend!! My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to taking off makeup & this does the trick!
Thamires C.
Seattle, WA
For those who just arrive tired from a party. It's easy and fast. I don't wake up with my sheets with make up all over anymore. I love it!
Maria Eduarda D.
Orlando, FL
This is so good! My demartology so recommend for who have acne! Isso é muito bom! Minha dermatologista recommenda muito para quem tem acne!
Lissa S.
Ada, OK
This make up remover is easy to use doesn't burn ur eyes and works awesome. It takes off everything from foundation go my dark black liner.
Lyz K.
My favorite makeup remover of all time!!! It removes makeup the best (especially waterproof mascara) and it has a very lovey lavender scent
Kethelyn M.
Ventura, CA
Amazing!! It really works and you can remove all your makeup. It is easy now, I don't have a hard time anymore trying to remove my makeup.
member-cfc07b680
Canton, GA
Gets all my make up off and I feel fresh and clean after words. I have never broken out using this product and it does not dry my skin out
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?