BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
This product is great for removing makeup and refreshing your face . If you have oily skin i do not think it would help to use these wipes.
Kristi S.
Littleton, CO
I love the smell of these makeup wipes. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it dry afterwards which is great because I have dry skin.
emilee f.
Stillwater, MN
I have been using these for almost 3 years now! i love them so much, they leave such a calming scent and feeling thats wonderful before bed
Leah C.
Dumas, AR
These are so convenient for me with my busy schedule. I can just come home and before my shower, I use the wipe to remove all of my makeup
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
I don't have sensitive skin. It's more so normal to dry. But after a long day of wearing makeup, these help my skin feel less dry & rough.
Brittany B.
Excelsior Springs, MO
I use these to remove my makeup before washing my face. They add some additional moisture to my face after being covered in makeup all day.
Lyz K.
My favorite makeup remover of all time!!! It removes makeup the best (especially waterproof mascara) and it has a very lovey lavender scent
Cheryl S.
These have a pleasant smell and aren't as sticky as some makeup removing wipes tend to be. Warning though: they make your lips taste weird.
nikki D.
Monette, AR
It's really nice but it didn't get all my make up off and I had to use 3 sheets. It didn't really help get a lot of eye make up off either
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I love the smell and how gentle they are on my skin! They easily remove makeup in little time, avoiding unnecessary scrubbing of your face.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?