BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jesyka E.
Yuma, AZ
After a long hard day at work these are great to quickly wipe the makeup off and so relaxing I use these everynight!! Love love love them!
Dina G.
Brooklyn, NY
SOOOOO EASY TO USE MAKEUP COMES OFF SOOOO FAST ONCE U SWITCH TO WIPES YOU CANT GO BACK I AM OBSESSED THEY ARE
ALSO GREAT FOR SENSITIVE FACE
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL
I like this one. Didn't burn my eyes. Had a nice scent makes me feel clean and fresh before bed. Try it if you have sensitive skin like me.
Erica B.
Dover, NJ
This product works well. I have water proof mascara that is hard to get off and this product takes it right off and have a wonderful scent.
Sabrina V.
Raleigh, NC
Great for removing stubborn mascara! Product smells wonderful although product does leave a bitter taste on lips. Bought product at Target
Courtney R.
Love these! I've tried a ton of wipes and these keep me coming back - great quality! Would recommend to anyone who likes wipes for remover.
Bre F.
Columbus, OH
Refreshing feeling on my face. Helped clear it up in days. I couldn't live without this product. It smells amazing and it's truly calming.
Alexa A.
howell
Love them do not burn eyes when you remove make up. They are great for when you want to take make up off but are to lazy to wash your face.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA
These are great for taking off makeup! It even works on waterproof mascara. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or anything.
Jules L.
Very very very good makes my face feel really good after taking off makeup and my friend who wears A LOT of make up said it worked perfectly
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?