BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Danielle M.
So easy on my skin. Doesn't dry it out too much. As a collegiate dancer, I can always rely on this to help keep my face clean and healthy.
Faith
Michigan City, IN
I love these they get all my makeup off and I do full face with winged eyeliner and everything. They smell nice and aren't harsh on my skin
Crystal W.
Huntington
I love these makeup remover towelettes. They smell great and remove makeup with little effort. Your face feels fresh and clean after using.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
They did take off most of my make up very easily and without harming my skin. I liked the smell it was not as harsh as others usually are.
Erin N.
Did their job. Had to go over my eyes a few times to get off my waterproof eye makeup. But otherwise I liked these wipes. Would buy again.
Glam G.
This makeup remover wipes are bomb.com I recommend them for anybody that has really sensitive skin! They work great for taking off makeup!
Stephanie S.
San Mateo, CA
I love this remover. It takes off all of my makeup with a matter of about 3ish swipes of one wipe. Ive never gone back to liquid removers.
Valeria M.
Port Chester, NY
They remove most of your makeup but not all and would be best if you washed your face afterwards because there is still makeup left behind.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I love the smell and how gentle they are on my skin! They easily remove makeup in little time, avoiding unnecessary scrubbing of your face.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
I love these. I only need one to get a full face of makeup off. The only reason I didn't give him a 5 star is they sting my eyes a little.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?