BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
My go-to cleansing wipes! I love these for travel or for quick makeup removal on nights when I just can't do much else. Gentle on the skin, too!
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
I love these! They clean everything off my face and removes my makeup perfectly! I love the scent and it leaves my skin looking fresh and clean!
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
The only makeup remover wipes I use! So gentle and the lavender smell is so relaxing! It does usually take two wipes to remove all of my makeup!
Lynn M.
Acworth, GA
This product is literally the best i have ever tried. It removes all the make up you have on your face and it leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT
If you need a decent prices make up remover this is one i love. It always gets the make up all the way removed and leaves my face feeling clean.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
I love to use these as a first step of cleansing my face at night. They smell nice and remove the majority of my makeup. I enjoy these very much.
Chave C.
Alto, TX
Lo mismo para estas otras que de vez en cuando uso cuando no encuentro las originales. Pero no tienen mucha diferencia lo cual me siguen gustando
These wipes are THE best! They take off everything including mascara. They leave your face feeling fresh and not sticky like other brands. Love!
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like these. I don't think they are too expensive, but the Dollar Tree near me sells them for wayyyy cheaper and they work just as well.
Cindy S.
Apple Valley, CA
These smell so good and I love to use just before going to bed. Very refreshing. Ive even used during a hot day to refresh my face, very cooling.

Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?