BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Lindale, TX
The only product out there that doesn't break me out! It removes my makeup without any problem and doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all!!
希 韓.
Orlando, FL
Very easy make up cloth to use. Compared with the blue one which is another collection that neutrogena has, it is more effective and better.
Erin T.
Great make up remover! It’s hard to completely remove eyeliner at times. Most makeup comes off. It’s a great product. I’ve used it for years!
Galilea A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this wipes at night because that’s when I usually take my makeup off and I love the texture of my face when I’m done cleaning it
Tina S.
Fort Morgan , CO
I never like washing my face all the way sometimes and these wipes are perfect for taking off makeup. They're soft but the smell isn't great
Karina B.
Pilesgrove , NJ
These make up remover wipes are great. I only need to use one and it doesn't take long to remove. It also doesn't leave my face feeling stiff
Rubi S.
These do a great job removing makeup before or after working out! A must in your gym bag. Also can use to remove makeup before face cleanser
Marissa W.
Lavista
It doesn't make my face feel oily. It actually gets all the make up off. Plus it smells good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Chrish R.
Colorado City, TX
the best wipes i’ve ever used. most irritate my skin or make me break out but this one is great. i love the smell and relaxing before bedtime
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS
Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?