BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Casi A.
Tulsa, OK
I will never remove makeup with anything else! These leave my face so soft and clean. The fact that I don't get oily is a huge plus, as well.
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
Obsessed with these wipes! These really take off all my make up unlike other wipes. The price is the only disappointing part of these wipes.
Jenna K.
These smell super good and it’s a brand that you can trust. They don’t clog my pores and my skin feels much better compared to other brands.
Ya'el C.
Kent, OH
These are among the best at removing makeup - and their calming scent is so soothing. I highly recommend for gently preparing skin for sleep.
YESENIA M.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely love this! makes my face feel so refreshing as well as clean. have been using for the past year or so and will continue to do so.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
I absolutely LOVE these! they take off my makeup with just one swip! I do not like how pricey they are for as little as they come with though
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
These work extremely well but leave my skin feeling a tad oily. They don't feel harsh or have a bad scent though like many others I've tried
Laura F.
Jal, NM
Bought to try with my mom from walmart. Decent price. Was pretty gentle. Sometimes had to use more than one to get makeup off. But liked it.
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
I use these wipes every night and love them ! They are great and moisturizer too! My skin is pretty sensitive but this is gentle on my skin.
Karen S.
Las Vegas , NV
You will love this, I don't know what kinda of Magic is has but if not only takes all your make off but it's helps leave yours skins so soft.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?