BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Marilia M.
Best remover ever! Easy to use and takes all makeup quickly! the fact that handkerchiefs facilitates use on a daily basis and prevents waste
daire karr j.
Union Star, MO
perfect for right before bed. not exactly what i’d expect in a wipe which is great. packaging as always is just beautiful and a great value.
Paige L.
Tappan, NY
Love this make up remover it doesn't sting and it does a really good job! I use it almost every night and it's my holy grail make up remover
Vanessa M.
Does it's job. And doesn't leave my face feeling sticky afterwards. I usually only have to use one wipe maybe two if I wore too much makeup.
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
I use these wipes every night and love them ! They are great and moisturizer too! My skin is pretty sensitive but this is gentle on my skin.
Krystal B.
Westville, NJ
These wipes are great. They remove makeup without irritating my face. They have a pleasant soothing scent. Very effective and will repurchase
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these they are amazing it takes all make up off even waterproof mascara it takes all make up without having to scrub your face so hard
Valerie M.
Gainesville
I always had a hard time picking out certain make-up removers, but this is one of the must have products. It cleans everything off so easily.
Felicia B.
Logansport, IN
Love this product. I use it to take my makeup off and they don't scratch or anything. best wipes and they smell really good so that's a plus
Abby G.
fairfield, OH
These remove my makeup really nicely. The only thing is they can leave my skin feeling a little greasy but I always wash my face after anyway
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?