BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Karen S.
Las Vegas , NV
You will love this, I don't know what kinda of Magic is has but if not only takes all your make off but it's helps leave yours skins so soft.
Nora F.
I love these makeup wipes. They're soothing and gently remove my makeup after a long day. Even before I wash my face, my skin feel refreshed.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL
Its an amazing product, especially if you wear makeup everyday like I do. It takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Isabella M.
Ames , IA
I like to leave these by my bed if if forget to take my makeup off after a long day. I think they're great but sometimes seem a bit too oily
Carlyn E.
Peabody, MA
Removes all makeup, leaves face feeling smooth not dry. I wish the packing was better or had an option to buy a better container for storage.
Adrien Q.
Fairfax, VA
I have sensitive skin and these where great . it really gets in and removes the oils and stuff in the makeup products.I will be buying again
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
Obsessed with these wipes! These really take off all my make up unlike other wipes. The price is the only disappointing part of these wipes.
jay m.
Waterbury, CT
Love using these. They are super soft and wipe off my mascara without any problem. They also leave my skin feeling soft and lovely to touch.
Magen W.
Albany
I have used this since I've started wearing makeup , it takes everything right off and doesn't leave a stickly feel , nor does it leave bumps
Erin T.
Great make up remover! It’s hard to completely remove eyeliner at times. Most makeup comes off. It’s a great product. I’ve used it for years!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?