BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ya'el C.
Kent, OH
These are among the best at removing makeup - and their calming scent is so soothing. I highly recommend for gently preparing skin for sleep.
Margaret T.
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS GOOD N WORKS GOOD On your face. The smell is soft. WHEN CHOISING A MAKE UP REMOVER YOU REALOY SHOULD CONSIDER THIS BRAND
Ashley R.
Turlock, CA
This is my go to makeup remover. I have really dry skin and it's always hard to find a good product to use on my face buy this is the best :)
希 韓.
Orlando, FL
Very easy make up cloth to use. Compared with the blue one which is another collection that neutrogena has, it is more effective and better.
Marissa J.
I love this make up remover, is the best i recommend Neutrogena because it makes your skin so clean and soft like you never have used make up
STEPHANIE W.
Haysi, VA
Love the cool refreshing feeling this product leaves me with. Very gentle on skin. Easy to use product at a great price. Highly recommended.
Marissa W.
Lavista
It doesn't make my face feel oily. It actually gets all the make up off. Plus it smells good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Chrish R.
the best wipes i’ve ever used. most irritate my skin or make me break out but this one is great. i love the smell and relaxing before bedtime
Roxanna M.
Robstown, TX
Excellent product for removing makeup. Not greasy and left my face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Celine Z.
This product is amazing!!! The best Make-Up remover ever!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌 I been using this around 2 years ago and I love it! I highly recommend it.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?