BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
Light scent! Convenient to use. Great for travel. I primarily use this for travel when I don't want to pack cotton pads and a makeup remover
Liana P.
Germantown, MD
My absolute favorite makeup remover towelettes. I love the smell and my face feels so soft afterwards. Great at taking stubborn mascara off.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite nighttime makeup remover. It smells good and makeup comes off easily. I don't have to scrub and it doesn't leave residue.
Isabella M.
Ames , IA
I like to leave these by my bed if if forget to take my makeup off after a long day. I think they're great but sometimes seem a bit too oily
Shavion R.
My fave I love using this one especially because it's the night time one it smells really wonderful the aroma puts you in the night-time mood
Liezl L.
Durand, WI
I like this make up remover wipes because it is mild and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this product to those people that use make up.
Adrien Q.
Fairfax, VA
I have sensitive skin and these where great . it really gets in and removes the oils and stuff in the makeup products.I will be buying again
Danielle G.
These makeup remover wipes smelled AMAZING!! they took most makeup off with one try and minimal effort. i woo definitely be purchasing again.
Marlaena G.
Grand Prairie, TX
This product works very well and I was very happy with the outcome of it, it refreshed my face and took off all my makeup in a couple swipes.
jay m.
Waterbury, CT
Love using these. They are super soft and wipe off my mascara without any problem. They also leave my skin feeling soft and lovely to touch.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?