BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Roxanna M.
Robstown, TX
Excellent product for removing makeup. Not greasy and left my face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Felicia B.
Logansport, IN
Love this product. I use it to take my makeup off and they don't scratch or anything. best wipes and they smell really good so that's a plus
Sabrina F.
I love these so much, they're so gentle and make my face feel so soft afterwards and that's always nice to feel after wearing makeup all day.
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these they are amazing it takes all make up off even waterproof mascara it takes all make up without having to scrub your face so hard
Liezl L.
Durand, WI
I like this make up remover wipes because it is mild and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this product to those people that use make up.
Bethany T.
Brandon
I love these when I am on the go whether it being at a friend's house, vacationing, the gym, and on days i am just lazy to take my makeup off
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite nighttime makeup remover. It smells good and makeup comes off easily. I don't have to scrub and it doesn't leave residue.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan , CO
I never like washing my face all the way sometimes and these wipes are perfect for taking off makeup. They're soft but the smell isn't great
Courtney T.
Wolfeboro, NH
Best make up remover wipes I've ever used! It does feel really calming and didn't irritate my skin at all, and I have pretty sensitive skin.
Marilia M.
Best remover ever! Easy to use and takes all makeup quickly! the fact that handkerchiefs facilitates use on a daily basis and prevents waste
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?